Have You Ever...
I had an incredible date yesterday. Oh wait, I didn't fill you in?? Well, let me just tell you that I had by far the best date ever! He was perfect. He was tall (seriously!! over 6 ft) had dark blue eyes, dark jet black hair and the cutest dimples around. His name: Jarom. I know I have a thing for "J" names, I'll be the first to admit I'm a sucker for them! We went out to dinner, he took me for a brisk walk around a beautiful pond. He gazed into my eyes and told me how beautiful he thought I was. I could feel myself stammering... I mean, guys should get arrested for being so fine and smooth. He bought me a watch (did I mention I've been obsessing over watches b/c i need one sooo badly??) He walked me to his car (a Range Rover, not that I'm not in love with those cars) opened the door, climbed on the other side and took my hand in his. Suddenly, I felt like something was utterly wrong. Everything he was saying was perfect. I think it was in the middle of the "I want to have your babies" sentence coming out of his mouth that I stopped paying attention. I didn't know where we were driving and even though the street looked familiar, I was totally lost. I looked back at him and couldn't help but feel like I had met him before...

AND then I woke up.
Have you ever had a dream you are absolutely in love with and never want to wake up?? THAT JUST HAPPENED to me. It was the worst feeling ever. But while I was in the dream, I throughly enjoyed it. Man and all :)
Comments