New Year

Christmas was fun. New Year's was great! I got Max that day and it was the best way to start out the year. I know I had a super long list last year as my NY Resolutions (they got a little out of hand) so this year, I'm not really setting anything out there.
I just hope to have more peace and love in my heart... and patience. The weirdest thing that happened to me over the holiday break was... getting asked out by six different men. I know, right? Me? I never got asked out, which I was ok with because I wasn't one for dating. SO... maybe I'll actually answer when they call and start going out again. I haven't done that in about five years, no biggie... I think it's finally hit home that I can do stuff like this. I'll keep you posted on my dating/potty training days. It seems like they shouldn't go hand in hand; they're both hard to do and in the end there's no telling how it will all turn out.
Now, don't get any ideas! I'm not ready to jump into anything but I guess going out every once in a while won't be bad. I feel like I'm 16 yrs. old again and I have no idea how anything works in grown up life (confession #82)

Comments

Popular Posts