Sometimes weekends are meant to be low key. This weekend we had Max's first soccer game, went to the park, fought dragons and sharks, and ended it with a good long picnic in my front yard. It's during these moments that I find myself trying to grasp every second, in fear that I might miss out on something cute he does. I worry that although he seems happy, that somehow his circumstances will affect him. I was raised by two parents completely in love. This whole divorced, single parent thing is completely alien to me. Yet, we make ends meet. We hug and kiss, apologize, play, and I make sure he knows that he is loved.
He is loved. Whatever I wanted before him doesn't matter because everything I do is for that little spunky kid, the one who talks too much and sings church songs to other kids when they are sad. He's perfect and today, I can't be anything but joyful.
 |
| He loves to take pictures of his shoes/legs/thighs |
 |
| Best looking shorts ever. Carter's is the best. |
 |
| We got to play with this cutie and hang with his cute mom :) |
 |
| He was really into soccer for the first 20 minutes... We just need to work on the last 20 mins |
Comments