Love it. All of it.

I am 25 years old, starting my life over for what seems like the 1,000,000 time and I'm moving to a large city where I know 1 person. Today I'm scared. How do you mothers do it? How do you single ladies do it?? How do you attached women do it?? How do you move away, start over, and continue to press forward with a faith in a bright future?? Politics, religion, and personal ideas aside, I admire many of you, my dear sweet friends. I see your beautiful families and I see your smiles. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes but I know you're trying and your children are wonderful.

Today, I feel a little apprehensive. The world seems so much larger. I am not sure that I will succeed and as always, I hear that negative voice that haunted me for four years reminding me that I am not good enough. Overcoming that voice was hard today, yet all I have to do is run home, take a quick jog, play with my boy, and see that I am making a difference in my teeny world. I send my love to you, my sweet readers. I don't know where I'd be without y'all!! XO

Comments

Popular Posts