April Showers, Non Dating, Happy Living
I'm learning to live happily. I have enjoyed taking it all a day at a time and to see all the blessings that take place (the little ones I forget to count). I'm incredibly single but not minding it at all. It's rained a lot lately but I have enjoyed the precipitation because I know we are going to get swamped with a heat wave this summer. I've even started to enjoy eating healthy food **always a plus.** YOU GUYS. I'm about to embark on an incredibly terrifying journey.
Max and I are moving.
As in, we are moving away from my parents and just living with one another. I'm kind of terrified. I would love to stand and say that "I can do hard things! I totally got this! I'm a strong woman!"... But really, I worry. I worry that I am not enough for Max. I'm moving him away from half the world that idolizes him (he has 4 sets of grandparents in NWA alone) and he's comfortable. I look at him and see this healthy, funny boy. However, all good things must come to an end and instead of sitting around here wondering what I'm going to do with my life, I made a change. I'm headed farther south than I planned and I know ONE person in that city. Meaning: I will start over from scratch and be the kid in town. Since leaving for college, I have moved a total of: 8 times. **Did I mention I hate packing?!** You'd think I would be used to this but I'm not. I'm comfortable. I have a great job, my incredible family, my best friends, and everything NWA has to offer me (which is a lot). I don't know how to feel about all of this. When I got my news I was ecstatic! Then after it settled in I realized things were going to be harder than I thought. A single mom in a relatively large city = I need to find a very safe place to live, not get rid of the gun I was going to give to my dad, find my tazer, find a decent preschool, make friends, etc.
I am not at liberty to discuss the details of what is happening but when everything is squared away, I will definitely fill y'all in. 2013 is definitely my year because it's already been so wonderful to me. FINALLY.
Comments
I know you don't think so, but YOU CAN DO IT and you will do awesome!
Max is so resilient and SO are you!
Love you!