April Fools Day

I like a good joke. I can take a good one too. This year I pretended to be engaged on FB. No one fell for it. Everyone around here knows I'm not dating anyone and I'm not sure how to feel about that. Sometimes it's a good thing, other times it isn't. I've been warned that my stance on marriage equality will definitely put a damper on any prospects but I guess in order for anyone to like me, they will have to put up with my political beliefs. I came really close to deleting my post and I finally concluded that I just could not do it. I cast my opinion. It has been done. Nothing I do can undo those words. Whether good or bad, my belief is out there. Maybe it will limit my prospects. Maybe my political beliefs have nothing to do with the fact that men run away from me. At this point in my life, all 25 years of it, I've decided a few things: I'm going to worry about Max and myself, mind my own business, live and let live, and try hard at life. I've loved a bad man more than once and for now I'm teaching my heart a new lesson.

Comments

Popular Posts