WEEK 14th
Sometimes I write because it relieves my headaches. Other times I perform this relentless task because I'm so full of emotion, it's the only way to get a clear thought out in the open. Today I write because my heart hurts but the sun came out anyway and I'm a woman in the 21st century and I can do what I want.
I voted. The only thing I have to say about that is: I'm ready to see who will win and run our country for the next 4 years. At this point, I'm done with the political banter. The suspense isn't killing me like it was four years ago but then again, I was hugely pregnant and emotional. I also don't have a super conservative man around to be outraged about anything related to the elections and that feels so nice. No offense to my lovely conservative guy friends, but I have found that the ultra-conservative men I know usually aren't as conservative as they claim and they're only liberal on issues that pertain to them.
You can't have your cake and eat it too boys, you just can't.- Do I sound a little sassy and upset? It's probably because I'm working with the worst cold ever. I'm also starving. Never write on an empty stomach, that's for sure. Have you voted?? Because you should. If not, then I don't want you to complain about the next four years on FB.
K-thanks!
Comments