My Sissy (ies)


This is Sally. She's been my partner in crime since I was 3 years old. She's practical and smart, hilarious, serious, and always very honest. When I was in Idaho and she was back in AR, we would talk for 2+hours a day and she helped me get through the worst moments of my life. She has always been there, no matter what, not even when she thinks my ideas are ridiculous. She is full of life, incredibly intelligent (she's been known to have helped me with college work when she was a junior in HS, no big) and also has a huge heart. Are completely different? Absolutely! I wouldn't have it any other way though, I mean, how else would I have learned how to do my eyebrows, hair, deal with boys??? Today, I thank Providence for our difference.

November has been a difficult month for me. In fact, I was struggling with something so awful I didn't know how I would recover. Thankfully, I had this girl to cheer me up! SALLY ESMERALDA I LOVE YOU WITH TODO MI CORAZON!! You're so legit that you will never be able to quit because that's just how legit you are.

I'm so sad that this is so blurry... But you can totally get the idea right?!

I also have a baby sister. Her name is Rea. She is good at sports and she's smart. She has a lot of patience because she has to deal with everyone telling her what to do, how to live her life, how to dress... and of course, how to learn from all of our mistakes. She is a cutie and a sweetheart.
Sometimes I get sooo wrapped up in my life that I forget to count the most important people I adore! We may not always agree on politics, food, dress (esp with sisters), pinterest projects, or life plans but one thing is for sure, if you mess with one of US you mess with ALL of us! I love my sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts