
I love lists. I love everything they entail. I even text my friends in list formats. I'm sure they completely love my lists as much as I love them. Which brings me to my next subject: year of the dragon. I really thought this year of the Dragon thing was going to work out in my benefit. I mean, I am a Dragon and the Chinese calendar has never steered me wrong. This year is ending on a horrible note SO... I'm taking matters into my own hands and creating a bucket list for 2013. Who cares that it's not here yet? Ready?!! Okay.
1. Go to Chicago to see Shel and Ryan. See the sights, eat Chinese takeout, eat some deepdish pizza, eat lots of food with them, visit some candy factories, and sleep on their couch. I'm really excited for this! Come onnnn March!!
2. Go to ENGLAND and celebrate my freaking 25th birthday, even if it means sleeping on a bus. I'm sure they're friendly to tourists. Thankfully I'll be staying right in London, on the fancy side mind you, so I think I'll be very much protected. I'm also going to try to find Platform 9 3/4 and get a smooch out of Ronald Weasley OR Prince Harry. Whichever one is available. I'm not picky. I also want to meet the Queen and kiss her ring, be the annoying tourist, and perhaps visit Scotland. Good heavens I'm playing scenes from that Mel Gibson movie where he's in a skirt... *Sigh*
4. Take Max to some really cool places like: San Diego Zoo, Tulsa Zoo, and Chuck-E-Cheese. I hate germ-infested places so CEC is actually a huge gift from me to my boy child.
5. If my brother gets a 3.5 or higher this year, I promised him $800 and a trip to the East Coast (UMMM what was I thinking?!?!?! I was thinking with my head and not my wallet obviously)
6. Start a real grad school program. Somewhere, somehow. I don't care who I have to bribe and what I have to do in order to get there.
7. Find my inner Ruby. Connect with myself and appreciate the good things that I do.
|
Comments