My Purpose

2012: This year is coming to a swift end! I've started to realize that planning for life really isn't my cup of tea (I'm addicted to tea, btw) so- for the very first time in my life, I'm putting it all in God's hands. Ya heard me right! It's unnerving to completely submit myself and although I've always been a woman of faith, there are a lot of things at stake this time.

I may not know the exact path that is before me because I can only take it one step at a time. Be that as it may, I'm slowly learning the true meaning behind appreciating the every day joys.  I know that the world is filled with beauty and these last two months I've experienced a miracle. It's a small little miracle that isn't visible to the human eye- yet to me, it means the world. It means believing in things I can't see or touch. It means that God has not forgotten me. It means that I have been given another chance to experience unadulterated love, which is my favorite kind of love.

He represents everything that is good and beautiful and wonderful to me.
*I see my handsome Max child and know that my future is bright. How can I ever doubt the presence of Providence in my life when I have this guy to remind me of tender mercy and affection? I don't remember what I was like before he came into my life but I do remember that as soon as he was placed in my arms, my world stopped spinning and my heart was no longer mine.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You're future is bright!

Popular Posts