Living on a Prayer

You guys know that guitar hero song by Bonjovi "Living on a Prayer," right? I think that's going to be my next wedding song, you know, if I decide to ever get married (again). I'm halfway there (the making it part, not the marriage part). In less than 3 months I will be on my own with little MBH, living in Rock City, and hopefully enjoying the heck out of grad school.

I think the best way to gain some character points is by doing something that completely challenges us mentally, physically, and emotionally. My anxiety is developing anxiety just thinking about this move. Yet, there is part of me that can't wait to start that adventure so I can take a deep breath, exhale, and remind my anxiety-Ruby that everything is under control. Life is too short my friends. Go do something completely out of the ordinary! I want to know that I really lived my life. I'm tired of living in the shadows, afraid to step foot out of the darkness because my nightlight is broken. 

**Also, my music ladies... I need a smashing Father's Day song for Father's Day (I'm no good with words today, obviously). I have one picked out but I want something more va-va-voom.

Comments

Stacy said…
I hope you took RockBand to grad school with you. It's a great way to make friends and with your introverted self, I'm afraid you'll never make some good ones. SIKE.

Popular Posts