MY BUCKET LIST
Since recently being diagnosed with several diseases, I've decided to live life to the fullest. I'm compiling a list of things I wish to accomplish before I die.
1. Visit at least 10 LDS temples
2. Visit the East Coast
3. Teach Max how to play a musical instrument
4. Learn another foreign language
5. Go to law school for the adventure
6. Learn how to change a diaper without gagging
7. Live four a year in a foreign country
8. Learn how to bake
9. Re-read the Book of Mormon while WRITING my thoughts about what I read
10. Run a half marathon
11. Do my grandparents geneology and work in the temple
12. Wake up in a completely new culture and learn to embrace it
13. Learn to properly drive a stick (manual) car
14. Go mute for three days. completely mute.
15. Be spontaneous and try out for something on TV
16. Try out for American Idol to meet Jennifer Lopez
17. Be casted for a show or movie (someday)
I'll keep adding as the year goes by. And hopefully I can start crossing off things too!
1. Visit at least 10 LDS temples
2. Visit the East Coast
3. Teach Max how to play a musical instrument
4. Learn another foreign language
5. Go to law school for the adventure
6. Learn how to change a diaper without gagging
7. Live four a year in a foreign country
8. Learn how to bake
9. Re-read the Book of Mormon while WRITING my thoughts about what I read
10. Run a half marathon
11. Do my grandparents geneology and work in the temple
12. Wake up in a completely new culture and learn to embrace it
13. Learn to properly drive a stick (manual) car
14. Go mute for three days. completely mute.
15. Be spontaneous and try out for something on TV
16. Try out for American Idol to meet Jennifer Lopez
17. Be casted for a show or movie (someday)
I'll keep adding as the year goes by. And hopefully I can start crossing off things too!
Comments
@lauren- your hubby already speaks a foreign language, so you're set!!
@emily- i'm definitely taking you up on that one!! i'm very serious too.