Life is Great because...
Life is great because we always have the opportunity to learn and grow from one another. We were born to gain knowledge and experience and that is a beautiful thing! I remember when we first joined the church, many of the customs were so odd to our family. We didn't understand why our new brothers and sisters from the ward would just drop by to say hi or bring by a fresh loaf of bread just becaue they were thinking about us. This has become a custom in our family and it is something I've always been grateful for because that was how I learned to serve others around me. I am grateful to have been raised in a home where the gospel wasn't forced upon us. We had lived our lives without the gospel and understood the importance of living its principles in our lives. We served and offered our time to others because we truly loved doing that. I still love to do that and to this day I'm grateful for all the great experiences and opportunities.
Thanks mom and dad for loving the gospel so much and for raising us in it. I know the difference it has made in our lives. Families really can be sealed together forever. I love the gospel and that's why life is great today!

This was taken a year and a half ago when my little sister Sally married her awesome husband Josh. They were sealed in the Oklahoma City temple and it was a joyous occasion for all of us! Thanks guys, it was a beautiful wedding and we're excited for all the fun that is awaiting you!

Here is Max with a full head of hair! He's darling. His favorite song is Come Thou Fount and he sings it all the time to me! What a sweet boy. He also enjoys swimming, dancing, playing with cars, and playing with Grandy and Papa's pet dog and cat!

Comments