I'd rather not...
I know I've been trying to keep things upbeat. I really have. I reached a point where I want to seek out the best in what this life has to offer. However, today I am exhausted. Today, I am done with the pretenses that my life is somehow complete when it really is missing something. I'm not sure what it is, but I don't feel complete. I'm tired of peoples' perceptions on life. I'm tired of people in general. I don't know how to tell people that their questions and their thoughts are not wanted. I know I have to deal with that (like we all do) but for ONCE in my life, I need some peace. I need some quiet. I know why I am here, I know where I am going. I am a tad bit unorthodox in my thinking, acting, and being (haha) but I wouldn't have it any other way.
I know what it's like to have to completely change for someone else to have their approval. I'm done with that. I am who I am. I am a good person, a people lover, scared of kids, slightly obsessive about politics, a mama, a daughter, a sister, and a person who needs faith in her life.
I wish people would just live their lives and let me live mine because I am really lucky to have this great life. I have the gospel, I have THE best of friends, absolutely incredible family, and the most amazing boy in the world. I have an excellent job that will lead to great opportunities. My dreams are coming true left and right. Why can't people see the good?
I know what it's like to have to completely change for someone else to have their approval. I'm done with that. I am who I am. I am a good person, a people lover, scared of kids, slightly obsessive about politics, a mama, a daughter, a sister, and a person who needs faith in her life.
I wish people would just live their lives and let me live mine because I am really lucky to have this great life. I have the gospel, I have THE best of friends, absolutely incredible family, and the most amazing boy in the world. I have an excellent job that will lead to great opportunities. My dreams are coming true left and right. Why can't people see the good?
Comments
You are so smart beautiful and loving. Life will soon be exactly what you want. I love you so much, and you are such a great example to me! If you need a break, come visit :)
-Mary
Brianna- one, are you kidding, you are THE one for me!! haha poor paul. he's stuck with me too :) thanks for your words, you know how much i need them and how much i love you!!
Mary- yes please!! you're a pretty incredible woman yourself. Thank you for your insights and I hope to one day radiate that peace and wisdom (i need to find it first :))