Bucket List #17: CHECK


So... I threw myself out there and actually competed to be in a ponds commercial. It was a great experience! I got to meet THE agent of agents from Hollywood and he told me that I was his top pick "for my age." It was kind of thrilling! He said he loved my mannerism, my smile, and he thought I had potential. I didn't sign a deal or anything but it was definitely awesome to know that even for my age, I still have a little kick. I was very impressed with the way he conducts business. He is very honest and upfront. No hidden agendas with this guy. Want to know the best part?? He loved that I was.... MORMON! He is currently working with LDS actors (he is an agent to many of them) and he loves the way they work, act, and look. He said that we are very clean and natural in our appearance. How awesome was that? Way to go other LDS actors, thank you for showing the world that we are a good and clean people!! I did return for the call back or whatever it is called but I didn't realize how difficult the acting world is. So after doing relatively well on my Ponds Commercial, I'm hanging up my acting shoes. It was the opportunity of a lifetime and I'm glad I took it. I probably won't be going into this business but it was fun to try.

And- if you guys know of anyone that needs a semi-professional commercial actress, don't hesitate to give them my number :)



This is how I did my hair and makeup for the day. I wish I would have gotten a double of my headshot to show you guys. What a great day!!







Ponds is actually one of my favorite skincare products (well it worked better when I was a teenager). It was fun memorizing lines for the ponds facial wash and stuff. I will always be loyal to you, Ponds, for making me nearly a star!!




This is one of the pics I could find of Ron. He looks great! I wanted to ask him his religion but I was way too shy. He said he's one of 11 and he was very religious... Just saying. Sounds mighty familiar...




Comments

Im so jealous! Thats awesome! I use that product too!

Popular Posts