TODAY...

Today was fun... I went swimming at the crack of dawn... butt crack to be exact. Then I had a successful day at school and home doing the mommy super cleaning thing since we're about to get a lot of family for the next month. I must admit I had Mexican. Real Mexican food. That was high in calories. But from the swimming I was just STARVING all day. I think when I swim I should just get to eat more because it burns ALL of my calories. And I didn't even swim for that long. I am so tired.

Then tonight my good friend Jennifer asked me to go on a walk with her. Which turned into a 4 mile marathon!! We are excited for her to have her little one and I very much enjoyed the fresh outdoors. Thanks Jen! Good luck with baby one!!

I am so burnt out. Have a good night everyone. Until next time. BRING IT ON!!!

Comments

Lauren said…
Ruby, you are awesome! Too bad I hate wearing those BYU swimsuits, otherwise I would think about going with you! Haha! I run every morning now, so that is my workout plan. Seems to be working, I lost 3 lbs. Let's see if I can continue. How many lbs have you lost?
Victoria Marie said…
hey love! just so you know, i started a fitness blog, just to log my exercise and stay accountable and stay motivated. so excited for your health!!! love you & hope to see you soon!!!

Popular Posts