It's Never Easy... But so WORTH it...
I never understood how a part of you could be completely missing. Well, I am experiencing that. I am sitting here, contemplating on what my life has been like for the last two years, and it's been good. Sure, there are bumps in the road but besides that it has been good. I have a wonderful toddler who is my very LIFE and the reason why I do what I do. He's not here with my right now and it is killing me. Literally. I miss his smile. His lovely face. His silly laughs. His cuddly ways. I am completely whipped by a little man and it is ok by me! What a blessing I have been given, a responsibility as well, but it is mostly a blessing. I'm sure he knows that we don't know what we are doing 99% of the time but he puts up with us anyway.
Eating well has been ok. I did P90X yesterday and am suffering today but it was an awesome work out. I am still in the process of learning how to enjoy exercising. It's not my forte. But the results are present and that in itself is a key motivator. I wish I could be motivated about school. I have no desire to do it. Instead I want to play with my precious boys and enjoy what time I have with them. WE don't know what tomorrow will bring, so I try to make the most of my today's. Life is so precious. When I was at Primary Children's I saw so many kids with so many issues that my heart went out for those parents that are in it for a rough road with their kiddos. It was an eye opener. I can't let my body go to waste. It isn't mine to waste in the least. The only way I can truly thank my Heavenly Father for my body is by showing him that I am willing to take care of it! It's so hard to get the motivation to exercise but if I don't do this for me, nobody else can or will. There is so much more to life than worrying about weight, but because of my diabetes I decided i didn't like where I was. I was tired all the time, I was slowly going blind (so scary), my kidneys hurt, I felt like I was trapped in a 40 year old body. So finally, I stopped whining and got to work. It's been hard. But it's been worth it. And I have a family to take care of now so I can't be sitting around watching the years pass me by.
- i mean look at this handsome face... i want to pinch those cheeks and cuddle that face :)
Life is beautiful. It isn't always easy but if it were, we wouldn't be able to learn and grow. Without knowledge we are nothing. It is a precious thing to have.
Thank you.
Bring it ON.
Eating well has been ok. I did P90X yesterday and am suffering today but it was an awesome work out. I am still in the process of learning how to enjoy exercising. It's not my forte. But the results are present and that in itself is a key motivator. I wish I could be motivated about school. I have no desire to do it. Instead I want to play with my precious boys and enjoy what time I have with them. WE don't know what tomorrow will bring, so I try to make the most of my today's. Life is so precious. When I was at Primary Children's I saw so many kids with so many issues that my heart went out for those parents that are in it for a rough road with their kiddos. It was an eye opener. I can't let my body go to waste. It isn't mine to waste in the least. The only way I can truly thank my Heavenly Father for my body is by showing him that I am willing to take care of it! It's so hard to get the motivation to exercise but if I don't do this for me, nobody else can or will. There is so much more to life than worrying about weight, but because of my diabetes I decided i didn't like where I was. I was tired all the time, I was slowly going blind (so scary), my kidneys hurt, I felt like I was trapped in a 40 year old body. So finally, I stopped whining and got to work. It's been hard. But it's been worth it. And I have a family to take care of now so I can't be sitting around watching the years pass me by.
- i mean look at this handsome face... i want to pinch those cheeks and cuddle that face :)Life is beautiful. It isn't always easy but if it were, we wouldn't be able to learn and grow. Without knowledge we are nothing. It is a precious thing to have.
Thank you.
Bring it ON.
Comments