Pause. Breathe In... Release
Max's surgery went remarkably well! He's doing so well and hopefully we'll see if the surgery was a real success in the next couple of months. Now we have to get the helmet and after that... Good as new!! I start working out again on a regular basis on Monday and it kills me, but I haven't had a whole lot of time to go out and work out. Frankly, I'd rather sit on the couch with my little one and spoil him rotten. I'm sure I'll be ok for doing that. I need to get back in the groove of things so for the next week I will try really hard to blog about my exercise adventures...
This is Max with Grandma Hill right before surgery. He didn't want to hang out with mom or dad. He only wanted his grandma! He kept stretching his arms to her and would just cling to her, it was the sweetest thing. At the same time it broke my heart because he was so mad at me!
Bring it on... all or nothing... lol
This is Max with Grandma Hill right before surgery. He didn't want to hang out with mom or dad. He only wanted his grandma! He kept stretching his arms to her and would just cling to her, it was the sweetest thing. At the same time it broke my heart because he was so mad at me!Bring it on... all or nothing... lol
Comments