AND IT CONTINUES!!!
So, I've been healthy for what? Two weeks? Officially one? I have been doing well, eating good meals that keep me full and I am starting to see the difference. I am so sore from working out but I still feel good! Good bye baby weight and stuff I gained while being single up here in Rexburg!! I've never been a barbie size, nor do i want to be, but I'm feeling so much better about myself and I am proud that I am keeping it up. I'm not good at committing to things and usually I only last a few days so I'm pretty impressed to see how far I've gone in half a month!! Now that sounds way good! Tonight we had a light pasta salad, a yummy green salad, and BBQ chicken!! I must confess that I did eat a little ice cream and brownie,
but I kept it at a minimum. A little goes a long way. I am no longer dreaming of eating a hot dog. Thank goodness! So BRING IT ON!!!Good luck to those of you trying to get into shape! You can do it!! Just don't give up. And if you "mess" up one day... don't worry, that's what tomorrow is for! Just keep at it and you will see the difference! I've been doing this for two weeks and I can already tell... I know that sounds like people off TV but seriously. I see muscle toning going on. Well, good night. I have an early date with Crystal at the Pool :)
but I kept it at a minimum. A little goes a long way. I am no longer dreaming of eating a hot dog. Thank goodness! So BRING IT ON!!!Good luck to those of you trying to get into shape! You can do it!! Just don't give up. And if you "mess" up one day... don't worry, that's what tomorrow is for! Just keep at it and you will see the difference! I've been doing this for two weeks and I can already tell... I know that sounds like people off TV but seriously. I see muscle toning going on. Well, good night. I have an early date with Crystal at the Pool :)
Comments