BRING IT ON!!!!

It has begun. It is a lifestyle change and now I will not go back. I cannot go back. I am in competition to lose weight and I am determined to lose the pounds!!! So I decided to blog about it for the whole time I am on it. I will also post some super AMAZING healthy recipes that my chef husband has come up with to help me stay in shape (or get there). So, let's begin!

Mediterranean Salad with Olive Oil Drizzle:
(it's faster if you get the one pre-made from the grocery store)add half a tomato
add a few slices of red onion
drizzle juice from one lime
drizzle olive oil (very LIGHTLY... or else it will defeat the purpose of healthy)
sprinkle a little salt and pepper to season it a bit
You can eat grilled chicken breast or lean beef on the side seasoned with garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.

It is simple. Delicious. And very Good for You.

Comments

that sounds yummy! We need to start working out together again!
... i need to lose weight. i gained all my pregnancy weight back and i NEED to lose it before the end of the semester cause we're gong to the beach!
Diana Strong said…
BRING IT ON RUBY!! lol, I will join you on your loosing weight challenge. I need to lose some weight too. Best of luck!!!
Ruby said…
Alright Diana! Let's do it!! Shands- I am working out at really random times but if it works out lets do it. Jesse- you can totally do it, it's just a day at a time! haha. You should join in our "cause" so we can be smokin' wives!!! lol

Popular Posts