Oh Holy Moving Day
YOU GUYS! I have missed you. This summer has been completely nuts. I was supposed to move last Thursday but instead I had to wait until today. THIS is it. I'm so excited/nervous/elated!! I've waited a long time to fulfill my dreams and now, here I am. I wanted to THANK YOU for taking this journey with me. Thank you for supporting me through my last one and for believing in me. Thank you for reading about my mundane life and offering suggestions. Thank you for supporting my ideology, even when it was different from your own. This life is interesting, yes? (The lady who wanted a house filled with kids didn't get her wish so she's going to grad school. I couldn't be happier with my decision). I definitely had a good cry about it on Friday- they were happy tears. How is it that little ol' me gets to fulfill my dreams??
If there is one thing I have learned through my experience is that "the show must go on!" We will experience really hard things, horribly heart breaking things, but in the end all that matters is that we got back up and kept going with the script. It's all easier said than done. 3 years ago as of August 13, I didn't know whether or not I would make it another day, yet alone another year. I had to take my life one day at a time because every new day was terrifying. Ladies- and men- we CAN do hard things!... Now can someone remind me of this line when I'm whining about how hard school, single parenting, and home work are? I'll appreciate it. Love you beautiful people. Now I'm off!

Comments