Joy
Joy- watching my son set up his bedroom, set aside his cars, and remembering his mother. "I love you mom!" He's yelled that a hundred times this last week. MBH is my rock. He's had a rough week with the move and isn't entirely convinced this small apartment is his home, but he's willing to give it a try for me.
I am currently in love with life. It has been good to me, even in the depths of trials and the turmoils of every day challenges, I am here for a reason. As are you. Even if I don't know exactly what I'm doing here, I know there is a purpose to my existence. Now I know this blog has been silly, semi- serious, and really, really personal so I think I'm going to change it up a bit. I'll keep y'all posted on what's going on but I really want to write about something more. You'll see in the next couple of days... I love you guys! I'm excited to share these moments with you and above all I hope you know there is value in this life. We are here to have joy, and as my man friend always says, it's all uphill once you make up your mind to be happy.

Comments