Lately I've Been...




CRAFTY. I love crafts.



I think there is a part of me that has actually matured into a woman. I used to hate crafts. I'm not the most artistic to say the least. But motherhood has sparked in me a desire to have a beautifully decorated house, matchings pillows, and the urgency to sew like my life depends on it. I'm still wondering if I've been partly possessed by aliens because I haven't felt this way since three years ago... when I first found out I was pregnant with Max. Although the urgency to do all those things subsided, the urgency has come back. Weird, I know. Maybe it's a three year cycle. It goes away, comes back for a year, then goes away again. I haven't figured it out. I'm working on some pretty cool pillow cushions, trying to convince my parents that they need leather couches, and figuring out how to decorate the house while making it all seem like it's something my mom wants. I hope she doesn't read this blog today (nervous haha).

This is what it should looked like...
This is what the other one should look like...


Comments

Popular Posts