I Did It!!

I have often watched marathon runners finish and although they're tired, it's easy to see how accomplished they feel. I experienced that this weekend. I partook in something I had been dreaming of doing for the last, oh I don't know, 13 years. I took the LSAT. I have no idea how well I did but I feel accomplished in the fact that I followed through with something I've wanted to do for a very long time. The LSAT is hard. Haha. But at least I took it and now I know what to expect if I need to take it again (except I really hope I don't because that is another $140 out of my pocket!!).


The image above is an excellent picture of J.Lo doing a marathon. I want to do that one day... If I could only find the pleasure in exercising!!



I loved general conference this past weekend as well. I loved that every time I go to watch conference with a question, it gets answered. I was having a hard time with knowing that things in my future will be ok. I really REALLY wish I could have a crystal ball and look into it, just to know what lies in my future. Unfortunately, I don't have one. When I sat in Conference and heard all the wonderful talks about the plan of Happiness, my heart was filled with peace and love. I'm so thankful that we get to hear words of the prophet.






Max update: He's getting pretty excited about Halloween!!! I've been cheating by having him practice saying trick or treat AND giving him goodies. But it's October... so this whole month can be halloween right?? He's going to be soooo cute in his halloween outfit!! I can't wait to pull it all off!

Family Update: I'm applying to Law Schools all over the country, taking the practice in the Spring... so if I don't get into law school then I'm definitely getting my Masters in Education. Let's just hope some kind of future schooling works out! I've started my yearly diet (right before the holidays too... that might be a bad idea). Since I've been working so hard, I decided to treat myself to watching ALL THE RAZORBACK GAMES. GOOOO HOOOGSSS!!! And I'm going to my old High School football games. For those of you that AREN'T from the south, HS football is a very, very big deal. I can't wait to cheer on my Mounties and wear all my old BLUE and WHITE shirts. Those are the best colors ever! I'm also excited to see my best friend Lindy who's in Scotland right now and I'm SOOO excited for my little sister Sally's baby boy! He's due this month and I can't wait to meet that little munchkin


This is a fierce razorback... GOOOO HAAAWWWGGGSSS!!!! PIG SUUUIIIEEE!!!

Comments

Toni Call said…
good for you for taking the LSAT! You are one brave woman, that test is just too dang hard (from what i hear!).
Ruby said…
It was hard. Thanks Toni!!