GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS...
IT'S POLITICS TIME!!! I'm so so so excited! I don't think I was this excited three years ago because this year, I think "change" is about to happen. For all of you that know me, you know my political stances and know that I'm a southern liberal. I'm a traditionalist through and through. If you didn't know, I guess now you do. My political affiliation does not mean that I will solely vote for liberals. In fact, I'm sad by what has happened to my political party. Things are just not what they were, that's for sure.
I think part of the reason I'm so excited is because Mitt is running. I think I'm going to be an independent voter this time around. I'm ready to see what each candidate has to offer and hear what he/she thinks. I'm no fan of Michelle or Gov. Perry. So we'll have to see what they say any way. For those of you who hate politics, you just might want to ignore my posts for these next few weeks. I'm going to be completely honest here: I'm about to unleash my personal opinions on people and my preferences about candidates. If you do like politics, please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I welcome all sides to come across party lines and have some good debates. That's the best part of politics!

Comments