Yes the Pictures are Stolen

UPDATE OF MAXFIELD




I'm not good at pictures. Hence my last post. But I saw these pics on Justin's facebook and they were just too cute not to share (of Max of course :)). He's growing like a weed and on vacation with the Hills. I can't believe how big my little man is!! He is starting to say full sentence and I hate to brag but he is FLUENT in Spanish. That's right. He's probably better at it than his mother. But hey, he's got some good smart genes in him!

Things he can say:



"Thankum (thank you and your welcome)"



"More please"



"Awesome!"


"I'll be back!" (he says that when he holds his nose and goes underwater while we're swimming
"We don't hit" (I say that a lot because we're working on manners)


"I love you!" my fave


Songs he sings " Come Thou Fount" "I am a child of God" "If you're happy and you know it...." And the list goes on and on. He's so darling.


He's also very athletic and doesn't get that from me. He actually loves to run around. I was always a lathargic person. Why work out when you can sleep or eat good food with friends?



He's such a great example of love and it's funny to see his personality grow. He's very headstrong and friendly. He doesn't mind taking command leading the way for other kids his age. He's also quite tall for his age. He's in the 90%. Which if you know Justin or me, you know that is a HUGE fluke because we're both short. Come on Max! You can be 5' 8"!!!

Comments

Looks like Max is having fun! Miss you guys!
Ruby said…
Yeah he is! Miss you more!!

Popular Posts