Bad day turned good.

Things that went bad today:
1. I slept in too late
2. my shower was cold
3. max cried when i woke him up
4. max being mad at me
5. arriving at work and not finding half my files
6. finding out I need to majorly purge some friends from my life
7. finding the time to purge such friends
8. missing part of my heart
Things that went well today:
1. My boss was cool about my arrival at work
2. Some stuff i don't have to have done until monday
3. I get to make some more money today
4. It's Frisco Festival and I'm determined to make it!!!
5. Seeing Jim's son give a concert tonight in Fayetteville
6. Going home to my lovely baby
7. I ate some good Chinese food with my great friend Carmen
8. Realizing that tomorrow should be a better day
9. I put gas in my car

I don't like the melancholy feeling of things not being in the right place. I hate reminding myself of why I'm really here and where I am going. Being sad is difficult because I know that people are much worse off than I am, yet I feel justified in being a little sad. My heart aches for many reasons. I don't like people who are mean. I feel sad for them because they are missing something in their lives and feel like they need to punish everyone else for their lack of whatever it is. I wish we had more nice people in the world. I wish people would stop gossiping about dumb things and look at their personal flaws. I feel sorry for people who have to lie to themselves and everyone around them when you can see their unhappiness in their eyes. My heart hurts for little kids who have no parents. The world is filled with a lot of good but today I just feel sad for all those that are suffering. I don't know how Heavenly Father handles all of it, His children misbehaving, not following His counsel, etc. He is such an incredible Father. I need to be a little stronger on days like this... however, I guess a little empathy is good once in a while :)

Comments

Popular Posts