Our Vacation Time

BUCKET LIST: This is Mt. Timpanogas and it is the tenth temple I have visited in my life! It was beautiful and I am glad to know that the Spirit dwells in all the Temples. I am thankful for them!!

I know I am terrible with pictures, so I feel like I should get "some" kind of award for taking a few pics while out in Utah. I couldn't believe how much I had missed Utah and the people there. It really is an incredible place. I love that people are nice, there are temples, and families are everywhere. I think my perception of Utah/Idaho had changed for awhile because I was just tired of the atmosphere but now, looking back, I was lucky to spend four years out there, surrounded by kind people. I also feel very blessed to have gone to BYUI. I may have complained a lot at the time, yet today I feel immensely grateful for the opportunity I had to study there, grow, and find lifelong friends. I'm sorry to all my Idaho and Utah friends I didn't visit. I drove out to Utah with my Max and little sister Andrea. It was a long trip and we were there for less than a week. We had to pack up stuff, load it on a trailer, and have friends haul my stuff home, so it wasn't a long vacation. I am glad we took that time for Max and I to really enjoy our summer together. I feel like I don't get enough time with him sometimes and it breaks my heart. I'm just lucky he's so patient and loving. I love my little man :).

These are the Hoggs. I have known Em since I was nine and we became good friends in high school. She and her hubby are still going to BYU and I love them :)


This is Brianna. She's going to kill me when she sees I've re-posted this pic but I didn't get many pics with her. So this will have to do. We had fed Max a little lemon. This pic doesn't do the face he made justice.


This is my old roomate Hailey. We always have a good time when we hang out! Love you girl!!



Comments

Lauren said…
Hey Ruby! You are looking as beautiful as ever! How are you doing? If you are ever around Idaho any time soon, you should stop by! Miss you!
-Lauren