This One's for my girl Britty!

Dear Britty, Please send me some of your homemade donuts. Love, Ruby



First, I hope you like the title! This blog is dedicated to one of the most incredible people I have ever met. We will call her Britty. Thank you for inspiring me to step outside the routine and come up with something fun, fresh, and creative! For the last few days I have been wanting to blog... But my life has become such a routine that no excitement ever happens. So, I've come up with a list of different topics I'm interested in and that you may hear more about. You may also have an opinion and should blog about what you think of these as well!! They range from sports, home and family, politics, summer destination spots, etc.! This might spice life up a little bit.

1. Top 10 affordable/ family friendly vacation spots

2. My current life with Max

3. Weapons of Mass Destruction in countries opposing the United States

4. My personal insights on March Madness


5. My personal opinions on the BEST (ok my favorite) Basketball Teams in the U.S.


6. My speculations on the next Olympics

7. Experience of sewing

8. Helping my neighbors

9. Funniest stories of all time

10. Food that people need to eat before they die

11. Trying/ tasting the best desserts

12. Following the best Food Network shows

13. My obsession with REALITY TV!!

14. Pros and cons of plastic surgery

15. Healthy awareness (sometimes mamograms are needed before we hit our 40's)


16. Comfy fashion (who says jeans and t-shirts aren't in?? that's right! they always are!!)

17. The best tennis shoes

18. Maybe I'll start exercising again

19. I'm going to try to wax my eyebrows and see if it is painful


20. Inspirational famous and nonfamous people who can help us all become a little better


21. CONSPIRACY THEORIES (must I say more?)


Feel free to borrow any of these topics or make up your own! However, I just realized that this is stuff that interests me and that may be considered boring. Britty, I really just want you to blog about your amazing homemade donuts OR pizza OR... All that awesome food we used to cook together!! If you do borrow a topic then I will creep on over and read about what all ya'll are doing. I've been missing the West lately. Rigby lake will always hold a special place in my heart and so will little Rexburg. I met some of the most influential people there. And made some pretty awesome bffs.



This is where I want to take you Britty and Brian (and of course all my other friends!!). It is called Manzanillo, Colima aka paradise. It's cheaper than Cancun, not as crowded, the food rocks, AND there's plenty to do. The picture doesn't do it justice.




This guy below is Hugo Chavez. Although most of the world knows him as the President of Venezuela, I personally consider him an enemy of the state, dictator, and Fidel Castro's brother in law (politically not biologically). I don't like him. He's mean. And he needs braces.




This is my favorite NBA team. I love them. I will forever be their fan. Britty, I don't know if you like them but there is always a time to love the Lakers. They're winners and their colors ROCK!



These below are the Kardashian Sisters. They're flirty, innovative, hilarious, and oh so scandalous! They began my reality tv obsession. Thank you Kardashians. (Britty, you gotta admit, they have style! although it is kind of racy 99% of the time... or 120% of the time...)





LONDON is hosting the 2012 OLYMPICS!!! I always wish I could have learned some form of athleticism (and excelled at it as well). I mean, how cool would RUBY DE SANTIAGO-HILL has won THREE GOLD MEDALS for the UNITED STATES look on a newspaper? It would look AMAZING.



Comments

Brian & Britty said…
You weren't kidding when you said it was getting out of hand. I have several things to address. First of all, the Kardashians, love that show. I don't really know why, but I find myself turning it on many times. Secondly, the donuts and the pizza are actually Brian's creations. You've never really had my cooking. I used to make Brian do a lot of it, but now I do a good portion of it. You should come try some! Thirdly, I will vacation with you anywhere that's warm and has a beach. Fourthly, Weapons of Mass Destruction in countries opposing the United States? Really? Do you think that would interest me? Fifthly, The Lakers, I do like them, but recently I have become more of a Jazz fan. Although they aren't doing the greatest at the moment......I'm sure there's more to say, but this is long enough already. I promise I will blog more!
Ruby said…
Thanks for the commentary. I threw in the Weapons of Mass Destruction just in case you would like to finally get involved with politics. Obviously I was wrong and I apologize. I think you should come back to the lakers because the Jazz just don't cut it. Finally, looking forward to all your blogs! Also- I have had your cooking and it is delicious.

Popular Posts