Sometimes Life Just Happens

I am a creature of habit. I don't like to change my reutines very much. I don't really adapt well to change at all. But once in a while, things are completely out of our hands. That recently happened. There is nothing I can do to change or fix the situation. I have to sit and wait just like everyone else. I wish there was a line I could cut right now... Because if I could cut that line, I totally would. Patience has never been easy for me. And now that I'm waiting, I just hope I can learn whatever it is I'm supposed to learn from this.

Comments

Angie Adam said…
Love you Ruby, and praying for you all the time. Things will get better... You're seriously my hero. You're amazing.
Taylor's said…
You're always so cryptic Ruby...
Unknown said…
Love you... you'll make it!
Ruby said…
thanks ladies! and kathryn, what do you mean by cryptic? lol

Popular Posts