Fibro what?
Well, here it is. The update on my vida (life). It has been smooth sailing for awhile but I hit rock bottom at the beginning of the month. It all started after my doctor's visit. First, I would just like to advise all of my lady friends to make sure they go to those on a yearly basis. I will be the first to not go to a doctor because 1.) I'm terrified and 2.) They're expensive. But I do have insurance and so I decided to find a doctor and get the "annual" checkup over and done with.
Boy was I sure glad I did! I was diagnosed with a disease that 25% of women have and it's not a big deal. It's called fibrocystic disease. It is in a certain place on my body that I am not going to ellaborate on. Google it if you want :). I'm glad that this was discovered because since then I've been able to avoid foods and other products that decrease my sensitivity. No more sugars (again) and no more caffeine (good bye Mountain Dew and Coke!!). Since avoiding those, I've felt more like my old self and so I'm on the road to recovery,
I also had a bit of minor surgery that I'm still recovering from. Out with the old and on with the new I guess. I can't wait until I can stop walking like a 90 yr. old woman and sleep on my stomach again.
Mom- I thought you'd appreciate this.
Ruby's Three Deadly Diseases:
1. Diabetes
2. Asthma
3. Fibrocystic disease (not deadly, just annoying)... we'll see how many more I can add by the time I'm 25! Yay me.
Boy was I sure glad I did! I was diagnosed with a disease that 25% of women have and it's not a big deal. It's called fibrocystic disease. It is in a certain place on my body that I am not going to ellaborate on. Google it if you want :). I'm glad that this was discovered because since then I've been able to avoid foods and other products that decrease my sensitivity. No more sugars (again) and no more caffeine (good bye Mountain Dew and Coke!!). Since avoiding those, I've felt more like my old self and so I'm on the road to recovery,
I also had a bit of minor surgery that I'm still recovering from. Out with the old and on with the new I guess. I can't wait until I can stop walking like a 90 yr. old woman and sleep on my stomach again.
Mom- I thought you'd appreciate this.
Ruby's Three Deadly Diseases:
1. Diabetes
2. Asthma
3. Fibrocystic disease (not deadly, just annoying)... we'll see how many more I can add by the time I'm 25! Yay me.
Comments