MAXFIELD BYRON

Nearly two years ago, we were eagerly awaiting your entry. Mama (or mommy as you prefer) was getting so tired of being huge! Sometimes she felt like you were going to roll right out of her belly. Max, you're growing so fast. You are the smartest boy and you never cease to surprise our family with your thirst for knowledge. You love to read, sometimes you read all by yourself. You love to sing and dance. Jumping is a must every day when Mommy gets home from work. You like to smile and say "CHEESE!!!" when people get a camera out, but as soon as you see the flash, you get shy. You like BMWs (driving in your Aunt Sally's car is your fave!). You like to cuddle with grandpa when you're tired and sometimes, only grandma will give in to your requests for "mo' juice peease!" You're so full of energy. Every day, you're ready to go. You are a go-getter and a very good helper like your dad. You're the first up every morning and the first down at night.
You are very sweet and gentle. You care about others and you're quick to forgive. Your favorite new song is "the wheels on the bus..." and you must hear it at least five times before deciding you can fall asleep. You love to sing I am a Child of God but only in English, the Spanish version is too different. You understand English and Spanish. You love books about animals and love Chico the Chihuahua and Pancho el Gato. You like baths but prefer showers when you're tired. Bed time is hard for you because you want to keep exploring. Sometimes, you are an Elmo and Barney fanatic. You know all about circles, triangles, and squares.

My dear precious child, when I look at you I see a bright future. I know what a strong man you will become. I love you in a way I cannot explain. I love that you will still cuddle with me, sing with me, and love me. I hope you never outgrow these things. I hope you know that no matter what wrong happens in your life, Mommy and Daddy love you and will be there to support you and to hold you. My life changed the moment I knew that you were in my belly. Want to know a secret? I knew you were a boy from the beginning. You were strong from the beginning and when I heard your heartbeat for the first time, I went home and cried. They were tears of absolute joy, for I had been given the opportunity to be a mother. There is nothing more satisfying. Thank you for coming into our lives. You're our light, son. The world is at your fingertips and we (your parents) will stand behind you. That is what love is all about mi amor.
Te queremos en una manera que no se puede explicar. Tu eres la razon por la cual tratamos de ser mejores personas todos los dias. Estas rodeado de personas que te aman, y que esperan lo mejor de ti. Sabemos lo fuerte que eres. Gracias por escojernos. Yo te prometo que voy a esforzarme a tratar de ser la mejor mama y persona del mundo. Por ti, hijo, are lo imposible. El amor de madre no se puede encontrar en otros lugares. Agarrate de la barra de hiero cuando estes mas grande. Ahorita amas a el evangelio y a la iglesia. No te separes de esas cosas que son tan importantes. Ahora, tienes un anito. Pronto cumpliras mas.
Max has grown so fast: here are some pictures...
This was the first time Mommy got to see Max with his eyes open!! It took him nearly four days, but it was such a blessing and relief to finally see him with his eyes open... and they are the most beautiful eyes!!
This is Justin and Max a few days after Max was born. They wouldn't let us hold him for awhile and it was very sad. But we were grateful to hold him once we got the "go" from the doctors.


Max loves BMWs and any car that is shiny and big. He says "oh, cooo!!" every time he sees them.

Comments

Lauren said…
He is such a cutie! Maybe someday he will have his very own BMW!
.Hailey. said…
my bf is growin up so fast..and i'm with him on the bmw...do you think i'd stand a chance if i got one?
Ruby said…
Lauren- I hope he has one too! Then I can ride in it :). Miss you!! Hailey, you def have a chance!! Love you girl!!And angie- i love you.
Toni Call said…
i can't believe he's already 2. Happy Birthday, Max! He is seriously the most adorable little boy i've ever seen. My mom even asks about him from time to time, ever since she saw him at Church she's been smitten! Glad to see he's already developed good taste when it comes to vehicles!
Ruby said…
Toni! I know, right?! He's such a cutie... I just hope he has a better driving record than I do!! haha

Popular Posts