Attitude of Gratitude

Today I am grateful for:
1. babies
2. the gospel of Jesus Christ
3. My hair working out today
4. my job
5. my co-workers who are so much fun!
6. my sanity
7. my amazing family
8. that max knows i'm HIS momma... (he used to call everyone mom haha)
9. my perseverance
10. my college education
11. my incredible old roomates I still keep in contact with
12. my driving skills
13. life
14. the opportunity to give life
15. my mad piano skills
16. i'm grateful for diabetes only b/c it keeps me healthier than i would be without it
17. romaine lettuce
18. LOVE
19. peace treaty agreements that don't fall through
20. politics
21. the fact that my family includes my best friends
22. ALL OF MY AMAZING BEST FRIENDS!!! i love you.
23. that i don't doubt as much
24. gut feelings are not always what we want, but what we should go with
25. having had the trials and tribulations in my life
26. being frugal
27. i am grateful for FOOD

I have sooo many things to be grateful for and these are only some of them! I like having to think about the things I have been blessed with instead of the things I don't have. Life is beautiful!

Comments

Love you Ruby! You are absolutely a person I am grateful for!
Ruby said…
I love you Emily! And I'm grateful for you and david and i can't wait to see you!!

Popular Posts