I'm Thankful for Arkansas

"My Beautiful rural Arkansas, the place that I call Home"


Arkansas, the Natural State, is filled with so much beauty. The people are kind, the weather is liveable, and the enviroment is absolutely darling. I'm so grateful my family moved here 14 years ago to start a new life. California had gotten too crowded (no offense california friends!!) and the opportunities for my Dad were limited. So, I think we were blessed when Grandpa called to tell us Arkansas was ready for us!! I will always hold this place dear to my heart and although I hope I never have to leave it again, I think my adventure spirit will kick in and send me somewhere else. One thing is for sure, I will treasure my memories of the place I will always call "home." I love you Arkansaw, home of the Razorbacks, good southern cooking, and beautiful people.
CALLIN' THE HAWGS!!! College Football in the South ROCKS!!!

The good ol' flag

Comments