No Longer Avoiding the Question

Well... Everyone has sort of wondered what's going on with Ruby. Why is Ruby never at church? Why is she sick all the time? Well, I'm not inactive or dying of some weird foreign disease. I am just pregnant. Yup. As in, Justin and I are going to have a baby.
I have had the worst case of morning sickness in the history of the world. It feels like it anyway. I have a hard time sleeping and eating. Anything I eat winds up down the toilet a few minutes later. It's quite the experience let me tell ya. I'm missing out on a lot of things. I'm scared of leaving my house because I don't know when the wave of nausea is going to come and when it does... Let's just say it is a never ending cycle. I was wanting to keep it on the DL for awhile, mostly because of all the stories you hear of women losing their kids just a few weeks into pregnancy, but since both sides of our families know, we figured it'd just be best to let it all out in the open. That way you can say you heard it, or in this case, read it from the source itself.
We feel very blessed to be able to bring one of Heavenly Father's children to earth and help give it a body. We also feel such anxiety of this new task at hand. I've never been one to shy away from challenges, but for some reason, this is HUGE!! The life of someone else rests in our hands. No PRESSURE!! I'm just so grateful to have a wonderful supporting family. Justin is here in spirit since he's at boot camp. But thankfully, my amazing sister Sally has moved in to help me out. I didn't know early pregnancy could be so difficult. The scary part is that well, I am diabetic. If I don't take care of myself, I run the risk of losing two lives. But I'm fully confident that if I do my share, the Lord will help me out with the rest.
and I just wanted to say thank you to all our friends we told that kept it confidential. THANK YOU GUYS!!
Comments
thanks guys!!!