I want Rice and Beans at 11 pm
First, thanks to my friends that have posted stuff. Unfortunately, I don't know how to work blog. A friend tried to teach me, but I still didn't get it. So I don't know how to add any of my friends!!! It's really sad that I'm so bad at using computers, but it happens...
I've been watching this intense show that portrays two young orphan girls. One of them is nice, kind and sweet and loves her little friend. The other one is two faced and tries to get her way in everything... She ends up trying to destroy everyone's lives around her so that she can get the big fortune. It's sad, but I know what it feels like to be played like that. I'm not going to say I'm a total angel and stuff... I'm not!! But I do feel like I have been taken advantage of time and time again for not being brave enough to stand up for myself. It's just been on my mind lately from stuff I have heard from my mother. It breaks my heart.
There are friends I would do things for, I'd give them the world if I could afford it... Only to come to find out that those friends didn't like me for me, they wanted to be my friends for what they could "mooch" off me. It took me this long to realize that true friends are really impossible to hide. It doesn't matter what a person does, you can't try to change someone who is used to getting their way in everything and who know how to manipulate people. I think jealousy is one of the greater things out there I would love to get rid of. I've never been one to envy people. I admire those that succeed and strive to be a higher achieving person myself. When a person is jealous, they will try their best to be better, stronger, prettier, etc. than you.
When it comes down to it, I don't want people being like me. I'm an airhead at times, I have a short temper with things, and I am bossy. So really, this is just a way to get it out of my system. I wish those people that hurt me could read this. PLEASE be better than me, have a hotter husband than mine, be richer than me, have a cooler wedding reception than mine, have everything in the world that I don't!! Really, DO IT!!! I am grateful to have what I want. I had the funnest reception, I am not rich with money but I'm rich with my family and friends, and I think my husband is the most handsome in the world :) Nothing can stop me from achieving my dreams. I am the only one that can prevent myself from progressing in life. So please, stop trying to put me down to make yourself feel better because it's getting to the part where it's lame. This is childish.
I just want to live my life with peace. I don't want to be hurt or angry because people know just how to injure me. I guess it's my fault bc I could I let it get to me... But this is the final hoorah for this subject. After this I am going to continue on my path.
I've been watching this intense show that portrays two young orphan girls. One of them is nice, kind and sweet and loves her little friend. The other one is two faced and tries to get her way in everything... She ends up trying to destroy everyone's lives around her so that she can get the big fortune. It's sad, but I know what it feels like to be played like that. I'm not going to say I'm a total angel and stuff... I'm not!! But I do feel like I have been taken advantage of time and time again for not being brave enough to stand up for myself. It's just been on my mind lately from stuff I have heard from my mother. It breaks my heart.
There are friends I would do things for, I'd give them the world if I could afford it... Only to come to find out that those friends didn't like me for me, they wanted to be my friends for what they could "mooch" off me. It took me this long to realize that true friends are really impossible to hide. It doesn't matter what a person does, you can't try to change someone who is used to getting their way in everything and who know how to manipulate people. I think jealousy is one of the greater things out there I would love to get rid of. I've never been one to envy people. I admire those that succeed and strive to be a higher achieving person myself. When a person is jealous, they will try their best to be better, stronger, prettier, etc. than you.
When it comes down to it, I don't want people being like me. I'm an airhead at times, I have a short temper with things, and I am bossy. So really, this is just a way to get it out of my system. I wish those people that hurt me could read this. PLEASE be better than me, have a hotter husband than mine, be richer than me, have a cooler wedding reception than mine, have everything in the world that I don't!! Really, DO IT!!! I am grateful to have what I want. I had the funnest reception, I am not rich with money but I'm rich with my family and friends, and I think my husband is the most handsome in the world :) Nothing can stop me from achieving my dreams. I am the only one that can prevent myself from progressing in life. So please, stop trying to put me down to make yourself feel better because it's getting to the part where it's lame. This is childish.
I just want to live my life with peace. I don't want to be hurt or angry because people know just how to injure me. I guess it's my fault bc I could I let it get to me... But this is the final hoorah for this subject. After this I am going to continue on my path.
Comments