Lucky for Real

Hiii Guys... My Filipina sister visited for a much needed girls weekend. What's better than laughing, eating and cooking with your best friend?! The answer is: NOTHING (except maybe drinks at the beach bc we're both water bebes). It was a perfectly blissful weekend spent with my oldest friend. My dear V is kind, compassionate and keeps me grounded. She encourages me to be the best and never get off the high road. She sees the best in everyone and keeps things in perspective, even when life throws hard curve balls.

Weddings, babies, graduations, tears, laughter, joys, miseries... There's no one I would rather do
life with and have as my best friend by my side. I'm so so so glad we met as children and I've had you by
my side through the good, the bad and the ugly (hello teenage years!).

Showed the cousins around my sister's new neighborhood. CHECK out the casual spring clothes and the ballerina bun.
Length of time to get ready: 15 minutes. I've found that less is more. LESS IS MORE.
Then my family from California came to visit and I spent time with them. Over all, these last few weeks have been so busy between home renovations, doctor visits and travel. BTW, SLC friends- I'll be there next week! I'm hitting Red Iguana, Tucanos, Cafe Rio (what's upppppp), Temple Square- saying bye is going to be 100% more real- visiting the Provo Creamery AND I'm doing all this as a side note. I can't go to UT and not eat my weight in food, it's simply not possible. I'm actually going to pick up Rea and drive her to Arkansas for her summer break.

I'll be taking notes of new places to eat and new activities to try for the newly secular ppl in the Provo, SLC area.  PSsssst... I'm also meeting one of the best, state-renowned aesthetician and getting a little "werk" done. My blog is about to have a side kick of mom to it. I'm trying new recipes and seeking out the good life in regards to health, beauty and emotional status. So excited to share all the things with you!

All my love,
Rubs

Comments

Popular Posts