Cascarones Y Buena Suerte

This weekend, we celebrated with the family, en grande! 

I insisted we make cascarones for the children and spent hours paper mâché-ing hundreds of eggs. It was great to re-visit my childhood memories and share them with my MB. He also learned to ride his bike without training wheels and starts scouts on Tuesday (he's been begging since last August). I'm glad we're finally jumping into this new life and embracing the changes with open hearts. 

Are you going through a trying time? Take 5 minutes and list some things that make you happy and a few things you're presently thankful for- I've found that daily gratitude is a great reminder that the best is yet to come. 


As for Easter and its new meaning to me, springtime truly is a momentous occasion because of its rebirth. My ancestors celebrated each season and I'm hoping to instill that tradition in my small family. 

XO- Rubs

Comments

Popular Posts