Mi Corazon en La Ciudad de Asuncion

Over 300,000 people have lost their homes here due to the heavy floods. Habitat has offered manpower to construct bathrooms in a nearby area to assist these people and prevent the spread of disease. Many of these people are in the heart of Asuncion. They've built wooden houses along the shore of a huge river that runs through La Costanera. It is empowering to see communities gathering supplies together in order to help their neighbors. My untrusting heart needed this trip to restore my belief in people.

This is a remembrance of those lost in the wars.

I went to say hi to Jesus at this beautiful chapel in the heart of Asuncion. 


"Santidad al Se~or" This is the LDS temple in Asuncion. The one thing I love about the church is that I can find it
pretty much everywhere. Temples are a whole different story so it was a treat to find it.

This is my friend Pepa. We work together. I had the BEST french toast with a Paraguayan twist!

I love food.

Sneaking this pic on the warship- in La Costanera. I was quickly rushed away by guards but it was worth it!
The album cover for our new band, Las Tres Ladies.

There is a 24 hour guard at this tomb. My tour guides were excited.


Comments

Popular Posts