16 Days
I have 16 days left in this beautiful country. I've come to really love the people and my service to Habitat. I have formed lifelong friendships and I can honestly say I will miss the great people of Paraguay. They truly are the happiest citizens I have ever met and although the history is filled with dictators, wars, and death... The communities picked themselves up and continued to grow.
I'm feeling better, thanks to many antibiotics. My lungs are ready to breathe in the fresh air from the Ozarks. It took me about two months to realize my lungs don't like pollution. I've learned a lot about myself and my time here.
He might as well enjoy it while it lasts. As for my other dude, he's safe and sound in the heart of India with his giraffe.
I'm feeling better, thanks to many antibiotics. My lungs are ready to breathe in the fresh air from the Ozarks. It took me about two months to realize my lungs don't like pollution. I've learned a lot about myself and my time here.
![]() |
| The small dude is a selfie king! Oh he's going to be embarrassed when he sees these posts later on in life... |
I can almost feel my arms wrapped around my small dude. Today, we started the countdown for my return. Although I miss him fiercely, I know he's having the time of his life, swimming, hanging out with his "brothers," and eating all the ice cream at my parents' house.
He might as well enjoy it while it lasts. As for my other dude, he's safe and sound in the heart of India with his giraffe.
![]() |
| This was sometime in early October. The day we got to see President Clinton for the second time. 2014. |


Comments