4th of July!
Today, I had the opportunity to Skype my entire family and it was wonderful to see everyone. Max is exploring the mountains on the West coast, and I am one step closer to coming home. Tomorrow, I will be exploring all of Asuncion with some of our American volunteers (so excited to speak English!) and I can't wait to walk another 14 miles again. Actually, this time I will definitely know where I'm headed and what transit to ride home. Happy Birthday, USA! I'm thankful my grandparents chose to move to a country to better the lives of their families.
| This is my roommate. We watch a lot of futbol and eat amazing food together. She's also one of the best dentists in the country. |
| This is her family. They are great. |
| I keep finding Mormon churches everywhere. I've decided to attend service in a different LDS church for the rest of my trip. |
| I wish you could see the dresses these girls were wearing. They were beautiful! |
Comments