Back to the Grind
Hi y'all! I don't think I've gone this long without posting in months... My Spring Break was amazing. As in: I got to visit my darling friends R&R, family, and a beloved old roommate from BYUI. Chicago was JUST what the doctor would have ordered for Max and I. It was short, fun, and very much to the point. I have a new found love for that windy city and plan on returning asap. **The food, the shopping, the museums, and the FOOD. It's a good thing I took a break from my diet/exercise regiment or else I would have felt super guilty on eating all that good stuff. Max's birthday is this week, my event is next weekend, and BUSY BUSY season will start from now until mid June. Wait- did I mention I'm going to England this summer?? If you have any suggestions, please let me know!





Comments