AmeriCorps Volunteer Week and Spring Break

HOLY. COW. You guys, this week is going to be a doozy. Really. I just got done volunteering for several hours at a local community shelter and my program will be doing this on and off for the next month. I absolutely love it! There is nothing better **to me** than bringing a smile to someone's face, especially if that someone has had a hard time. I've been pretty hard on humanity as a whole so today I wanted to praise us. We are doing just fine and as long as there are people who care and such, our communities will continue to thrive. If you or anyone you know is searching for a volunteer program, have them go to HERE. Not only will they receive a monthly allowance, but most programs offer a scholarship towards school after they complete their hours of service. I have been truly blessed to serve with some of the best, caring, kind people NWA has to offer. On days like today I love my job!

These are a few of our AmeriCorps members. So proud of them! Y'all are the best!

**I'm also beating the bucket list and have started packing for Chicago!! The countdown has begun and I'll be in my favorite city in less than four days (with some of my favorite people)! Yay!! Happy MARCH y'all!!

Comments

Popular Posts