Enjoying the Babes

The best way to enjoy my summer has been to surround myself with babies. They don't discriminate you on weight, height, or language barriers... And all you have to do is be willing to out yourself out there and be a ham! Since Max isn't currently with me, I've been a little sad. I miss him! But having these babies to play, cuddle, and love on has been a huge blessing. I love you baby boys! Thanks for having Aunt Ruby over to play!!

Comments

Tab said…
Awww! Shanda is such a sweet girl - I love her! Her little boy is just too cute. Esme & Josh's little boy is such a doll, too! You can definitely see traits of both of them in him. Glad you have some cute babies to squish and love.
Alyson Samantha said…
CUTE! I'm glad you are finding ways to have fun and be happy even while Max is gone. Also, I want a baby now because of this post.
Ruby said…
Thanks Tab! Sally's baby is so blond I love it! He's a sweetie! And ALYSON- in less than three months you can start making one. Get it??

Popular Posts