The Best Banana Bread Recipe

I learned the art of baking out of sheer necessity. I am not a baker, per say. I have an innate fear of burning things or messing ingredients up. But, after many years of doing such things, I am finding myself to be a pretty decent cook. I can throw pretty much anything together and have it come out well. (Mom, it's finally happening for me!! I may be a late bloomer, but I am finally turning into a master cook!!). By master, I mean that I have more than five recipes up my sleeve.
ANYWAY- I just wanted to share this incredible banana bread recipe that I love to use. In fact, I've used it a dozen times in the last two weeks and it has proven itself delicious each AND every time. I'm sorry for bragging. But I am coming out of my shell and becoming a cook. Confession: I actually love it so much!! It's been such a great stress reliever. Ok, well, enough chatting. Here is
the BEST BANANA BREAD RECIPE. ever.
4 mashed bananas (the browner, the better!)
2 cups of flour
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp. of salt
1/4 tsp. of baking soda (SODA not powder)
1/4 tsp. of baking soda (SODA not powder)
1/4 cup of nuts
1 cube of butter
2 eggs
I mix all my dry ingredients first. Then I add the other stuff. Mix it all together and put it in a pan (5 x 9). Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Doesn't this look amazing?? I could eat this every single day.
Let it cool, slice it, throw some butter on it, and enjoy!! (butter always makes everything so much more delicious :))
Comments