You're only 23 and You're still mad at Me...
This was the song I used to sing when I was 17. I used to jam to it in my sporty, incredily hott chevy camaro. I loved Yellowcard and the American Rejects. I still do. In fact, I'm listening to them right now as we speak because their music can really reach my soul sometimes.
I ate a sandwich today, wheat bread and mustard. It was delicious. Mustard kills bacteria and since giving up mayo during my Lint years... I am still in love with it. I am also putting off work I should be doing but I do get a fifteen minute break and this is better than gossiping with the girls in the office.
I forgot my makeup bag at home today so I had to bribe and coerce my other friend into letting me borrow her makeup bag. I swore to not have any forms of transferable diseases and I'm glad I've lived a chaste and virtuous life because it saved my face!!
Max is growing like a weed and talking up a storm. He's hilarious. He reminds me that every day can be better and he's a constant reminder of my blessings. I am going through the worst heartbreak but at the same time I know my Father loves me and that things will turn out ok. I may not have all the answers but I have faith.
I ate a sandwich today, wheat bread and mustard. It was delicious. Mustard kills bacteria and since giving up mayo during my Lint years... I am still in love with it. I am also putting off work I should be doing but I do get a fifteen minute break and this is better than gossiping with the girls in the office.
I forgot my makeup bag at home today so I had to bribe and coerce my other friend into letting me borrow her makeup bag. I swore to not have any forms of transferable diseases and I'm glad I've lived a chaste and virtuous life because it saved my face!!
Max is growing like a weed and talking up a storm. He's hilarious. He reminds me that every day can be better and he's a constant reminder of my blessings. I am going through the worst heartbreak but at the same time I know my Father loves me and that things will turn out ok. I may not have all the answers but I have faith.
Comments