FREEDOM

I'm proud to be an American,
where our flags fly high in the sky.
I'm proud to be an AMerican,
and have protectors day and night.
I'm proud to be an American,
where I can practice my civil liberties.
I'm proud to be an American,
where I can dream or say whatever I please.

I'm grateful for the men and women who sacrifice their time and energy into protecting our country. I know first hand what it's like to have a loved one join the military and send them off to training... Training we all hope they must never really use. However, we've been in a war for over a decade, the longest American war as of yet. I know these men and women train in order to go and serve. They're excited and nervous to do so. I don't understand their courage but I am grateful for it.

Comments

Popular Posts