STUDY TIME... AGAIN!






So, as many of you know, I've wanted to be a lawyer since the womb. I blame it on the fact that my mother named me after a civil rights case involving a little African American girl named Ruby. Oh- and I was born on Martin Luther King Day. I kind of attribute my infinite obsession with law and government to these key people that I have admired and loved my whole life.


Well, I think my dreams may come true. I am taking the LSAT on Saturday, October 1st. For those of you who read this BEFORE then, I would encourage you to include me in your prayers!!



I never really thought I would be going back to school right now. I figured it would be something I would do later. But with a turn of events, I have realized that I need a stable job that I love to support my family. I'm so grateful that I got my Bachelor's Degree at BYUI because I would not be able to start law school without it. I am hopeful that I will do well enough to get into school.




I'm sooo nervous, it feels like I'm about to take a HUGE dive into the unknown. Thank goodness Heavenly Father knows me and my needs.

Comments

Ruby, you are amazing! You are going to do great.
Ruby said…
Aw thank you Sarah! You're so sweet!
Angie Adam said…
You're going to do awesome! Go kick that LSAT's butt! Seriously you are amazing and I'm so excited to see what life has in store for you. I'll definitely keep you in my prayers! GOOD LUCK!!!
Alyson Samantha said…
GOOD LUCK!!! I'm definitely still praying for you every day!
Lauren said…
Go Ruby! If we ever need a lawyer, we will totally go to you! We need more good people in politics today, and I think you would be great! Love you Ruby!
-Lauren
Ruby said…
thanks ladies!!

Popular Posts