REASON #1,234,345 I love MY FATHER!!!!
I've been antiquing LIKE CRAZY!!! I want to find some good vintage furniture that I can turn into my own. My bedroom looks like something from the 70's and so I'm updating the walls by removing all the wallpaper and painting the room one solid color, getting new curtains, and I've been needing new furniture like a mad woman...
Well I came home from girls camp to find a super old (but in INCREDIBLE condition) armoire, chest, and side table/drawer thing. SOO cute. I'll take pics and post.
THANK YOU DADDY FOR GETTING ME THIS AMAZING FURNITURE!!! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! and you helped make a very happy girl EVEN more happy :)
Dads are the best and the Lord blessed me with a good one :)
Well I came home from girls camp to find a super old (but in INCREDIBLE condition) armoire, chest, and side table/drawer thing. SOO cute. I'll take pics and post.
THANK YOU DADDY FOR GETTING ME THIS AMAZING FURNITURE!!! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! and you helped make a very happy girl EVEN more happy :)
Dads are the best and the Lord blessed me with a good one :)
Comments