"I want to live in arkansas, DC!"
Recently, Max decided to live in "Arkansas, DC!" because he wants to live by dinosaurs, see some of our favorite people, and still drive to his grandma's house to play with my youngest siblings.
I wish we could combine all the places we love into one, then I wouldn't have to fly to Mexico, Seattle, or Paraguay to see some of my favorite people.
In light of flash back Fridays (is today Saturday?), I wanted to post two pictures taken around this time of year.
I went to a family baby shower today and held four babies, ate lots of Mexican food, watched soccer with my cousins, did not break any piƱatas, and watched Max play with 12 other kids. Sometimes I forget I have such a HUGE family (120+ of us) and every time we see each other, it's like Christmas.
![]() |
| 2008 I gave up eye make up and had never died my hair. Also, I miss you EMILY! |
![]() |
| My baby 2009 after his second hair cut. |
PS- I've been pretty nostalgic lately. I think it's because Max told me he is "a real man" and I'm not allowed to call him baby Max. He's also turning 6 in 20 days. TWENTY DAYS. I'm so thrilled that he's a man but he really needs to start pulling more weight around the house. The guy doesn't even know how to make a sandwich...


Comments